Sintered NdFeB Magnets are the strongest commercial magnets today, also known as strong magnets. They have the characteristics of high remanence, high coercivity, high magnetic energy product, and high cost performance, and can be processed into various shapes and sizes. So how are sintered NdFeB magnets produced? What are the technological processes of sintering NdFeB?
The sintered NdFeB process flow can be divided into the following nine steps:
1. Ingredients: NdFeB permanent magnets are mainly made of rare earth metal neodymium 29%-32.5%, metallic element iron 63.95-68.65%, non-metallic element boron 1.1-1.2%, a small amount of dysprosium 0.6-1.2%, niobium 0.3% -0.5%, aluminum 0.3-0.5%, copper 0.05-0.15% and other elements.
2. Smelting: Mainly speaking, the raw materials weighed in proportion are cast or ingots, which are completed by the large furnace and the small furnace respectively.
3. Hydrogen crushing: Using the hydrogen absorption characteristics of rare earth metal compounds, the NdFeB alloy is placed in a hydrogen environment, and the hydrogen will enter the alloy along the Nd-rich phase thin layer, causing it to expand and break, so that the flakes become coarse powder.
4. Jet mill: The principle is similar to that of a mixer. The high-pressure airflow blows coarse powder, and the powder collides with each other in the airflow to become fine powder.
5. Forming: Put the subdivision in the mold and press it into the desired shape.
6. Isostatic pressing: The working principle is Pascal constant force, and the pressure is gradually released to the object to gradually reduce the density of the product to meet the predetermined requirements.
7. Oil peeling: It is to remove the statically pressed product packaging and prepare for sintering.
8. Sintering: put the product into a specific sintering furnace for a series of sintering, the small steps can be divided into furnace entry, sintering, release, sintering basin leveling, furnace temperature verification, demagnetization, anti-burning and other processes. Finally, the rough product can be obtained.
9. Machining: The raw materials are based on customer needs: grinder, wire cutting, slicing, punching, electroplating, magnetization, testing, packaging, and delivery, which are determined according to customer products.
NdFeB magnet blank production tools and performance testing tools: melting furnace, strip furnace, jaw crusher, jet mill, press molding machine, vacuum packaging machine, isostatic press, sintering furnace, heat treatment vacuum furnace, magnetic performance test meter, Gauss meter.
NdFeB magnet machining tools: centerless grinding, spheronizing machine, double-end grinding, flat grinding, slicer, double-sided grinding, wire cutting, table drill, special-shaped grinding, etc.
The above is the process flow of sintered NdFeB magnets. The first eight steps are the production steps from raw materials to blanks. In fact, many magnet manufacturers in the market buy finished blank materials, and then sell them after machining.
We are China NdFeB magnets Manufacturer , Welcome to consult us.
Copyright © Ningbo Lihe Permanent Magnetic Materials Manufacturer All rights reserved.
Your email address will not be published. Our sales staff will contact you !